Friday, March 1, 2013

Planning a road trip? take a Blackvue with you.

Remember all those times when you were on a road trip and had to stop to take a picture?  Well, you can still stop and take a picture, but the blackvue has you covered by documenting the beautiful scenery.  Whether the scenery is of the Fall colours, or the sweeping roads in the Rockies, by video capturing your trip in HD you will have it forever.
At the time same, be sure to have a positive conversation within the car, because the audio is recording.

One item on my bucket list is to drive across North America, and what better way to document the trip, then blackvue.

I have a friend that lives in Scotland and runs tours.  I have suggested that he video document some of the most beautiful scenery's to promote Scotland.  I will post upon receipt.

No comments:

Post a Comment