I have contacted my local MPP Amrit Mangat Mississauga-Brampton South, and will follow up with her, regarding my enquiry, and will keep everyone posted right here.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Trying to Authorize insurance companies to offer premium discounts for Blackvue users
I have been in contact with the Insurance Bureau of Canada requesting authorization for user of the Blackvue devices to receive insurance premium discounts. To this date, insurance companies do not provide this type of discounts, however, they have provide me with some "how to" instructions on how to proactively seek this type of a discount.
I have contacted my local MPP Amrit Mangat Mississauga-Brampton South, and will follow up with her, regarding my enquiry, and will keep everyone posted right here.
I have contacted my local MPP Amrit Mangat Mississauga-Brampton South, and will follow up with her, regarding my enquiry, and will keep everyone posted right here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment